TagWizz is the largest Mexican Video Game outsourcing company. We are 8 years old but the experience of some of our team-mates expands to more than 20 years, everyone is a passionate expert in their own way to bring that expertise, commitment, and quality to our clients. We love what we do, and that translates into great projects we are proud of.
TagWizz is looking for an entrepreneurial, product-focused professional to support the development of one of our client’s Apps.
The ideal candidate has great intellectual curiosity, superior analytical and problem-solving capabilities, excellent teamwork and communication skills, passion for social Apps, and deep understanding of their users. Primary duties will include defining the product’s new features and roadmap.
- Analyze and develop plans to maintain and improve user engagement
- Work directly with the stakeholders to co-develop strategy, and translate that strategy into a product roadmap that will deliver industry-leading results
- Conduct rigorous testing, post-mortem analysis, and user/competitor research to continuously optimize business planning and execution
- Run quantitative analysis to help track the App’s performance and help define future priorities
- Closely work with production team to ensure the deliveries align with product requirements and roadmap
- Bi-lingual (English and Spanish), with great communication skills both verbal and written
- Understanding of users and the ability to translate that to use cases and/or user stories
- 3+ years of experience in online/mobile/websites/gaming product management
- Excellent problem-solving skills, written and oral communications, and analytical capabilities. Shown records of driving initiatives to generate positive business impact
- Deep love for building quality software that customers enjoy using, and a deep understanding of design thinking and performance analytics
- Proficiency with computer software in general, and especially with Jira & Excel
- MBA or equivalent professional experience
- Previous functional experience in product management, management consulting, corporate strategy, or general management
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative methodologies to understand customers and an ability to explore and structure customers’ insights
- Working experience in North America or European countries
- Figma/UX knowledge