LEAD GAME DEVELOPER
The ideal candidate is extremely smart, with a very broad knowledge in computer
science and is always willingly to learn about new technologies and programming
languages. He is an avid gamer and has excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- Maintain and improve our games and internal tools.
- Choose and adapt third party tools, libraries, and APIs.
- Ideate and implement robust architecture solutions.
- Propose new techniques and ensure that good programming practices are adopted by the team.
- Perform project estimates, create plannings and define assignations.
- Help in the recruitment of new team members, assist, and teach them when needed.
- Help in the debug and optimization of our games.
- Videogame development generalist (UI, gameplay, AI, networking, tooling, etc.).
- Knowledge of 2D and 3D art integration pipelines.
- Advanced knowledge of C#, C++ and Unity.
- Clear understanding of multithreading, native development (Android, iOS) and software design patterns.
- Experience integrating third party SDKs (firebase, amplitude, Helpshift, etc.).
- Experience creating native unity plugins.
- Experience in profiling and debugging.
- Versatility with different game genres (hardcore, casual, and hyper-casual), and platforms (Mobile, PC, Console and Streaming).
- Ability to lead a team and handle pressure.
- English proficiency.
- Intermediate knowledge of Unreal Engine.
- Good knowledge of linear algebra and vectors.
- Experience in multiplayer development.
- Experience in GPU rendering and delegation.