LEAD TECH ARTIST
The ideal candidate is obsessed by digital beauty, has a very broad knowledge in computer science and is always willingly to learn about new technologies and art software. He is an avid gamer and has excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- Work closely with art director / leads to drive and evangelize the artistic vision of the game.
- Oversee the development of art pipelines including proprietary tools, software plug-ins, and in game technology.
- Assist in planning asset production in collaboration with the FX, concept, character, and level teams.
- Level up your team’s skills through mentorship of skills, process, and technical / artistic techniques.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in game development.
- Experienced with creating assets and art pipelines including; rigging, scripting, shader development, lighting, and visual effects.
- Advanced knowledge of C# and Unity.
- Self-motivation, good communication skills, and a great team-player attitude.
- Able to work creatively as part of a large or small group.
- Mastery in one or more technical skills including FX / particle animation, lighting, character rigging, tools scripting, or shader development.
- Skill in one or more related disciplines – illustration, animation, visual effects, or modeling.
- Passion for video games.
- Intermediate knowledge of Unreal Engine.
- Good knowledge of linear algebra and vectors