TagWizz is the largest Mexican Video Game outsourcing company. We are 8 years old but the experience of some of our team-mates expands to more than 20 years, everyone is a passionate expert in their own way to bring that expertise, commitment, and quality to our clients and games. We love what we do, and that translates into great projects we are proud of.
TagWizz is looking for an entrepreneurial, product-focused professional to support the development of our Apps & Games.
The ideal candidate has great intellectual curiosity, superior analytical and problem-solving capabilities, excellent teamwork and communication skills, passion for video games, and is a strong team player.
The role of the producer is social, organizational, and constantly changes according to the needs. It requires a cool head and the ability to make tough decisions and prevent problems before they occur.
They are highly communicative people who detect and solve problems, who can understand the great diversity of areas involved in apps & video game development: design, UI/UX, art, audio, programming, architecture, tools, writing and organizational processes.
Producers ensure that the hierarchical chain is aware of the development progress, difficulties and successes achieved.
In a nutshell:
1- You make things happen.
2- You make sure they happen timely.
3- And you make sure they are well done.
- MBA, Engineering Diploma, or equivalent
- Bi-lingual (English and Spanish), with great communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to create project plans, estimates, schedules, and roadmaps
- Proficiency with computer software in general, and especially with Jira, Excel, Clickup (or similar), and PowerPoint
- Ability to understand technical & artistic aspects in order to efficiently communicate with both programmers and artists, and sometimes be the bridge between them
- 2+ years of experience in online/mobile/websites/gaming project management with proven successes
- Excellent problem-solving skills and analytical capabilities
- Ability to think outside the box, solve and/or prevent problems, and even take difficult decisions for the company ́s interest
- Organizational skills, attention to details and being hands-on are a must
- Extremely pro-active, reliable, consistent, respectful, approachable.
- Knowledge on Production Methodologies (agile and waterfall)
- Knowledge on Figma, Confluence, Photoshop and other design software
- Knowledge about Google Play Console, AppStore Connect and other stores consoles
- Understanding of Android and iOS eco-systems
- Tech-savvy, always curious about how things work
- Direct working experience with North American or European teams or clients.