- Work closely with designers, animators, and other engineers to meet engine and technical goals
- Maintain and improve the existing codebase.
- Design and integrate solid software architecture solutions.
- Third-party SDK integrations into existing projects.
- Debug, optimize, and bug-fix game codebase as necessary.
- Solid understanding of OOP and programming patterns.
- Robust Unity and C# development and optimization skills.
- Experience developing for mobile platforms.
- Comfortable working on more than one area of game development (gameplay, AI, animation, systems integrations, native integration, web services, etc.).
- Experience with GIT
- Fluent in English and/or Spanish.
- Self-driven & organized.
- Collaborates well with others
- Experience with Photon Unity integrations.
- Experience solving networking problems (ex. latency, reconnections, etc.)
- Experience with Playfab and/or Gamespark.
- Experience with C++